Summit Street Inns:
1. the 1887 Colonel Jacob Lott Ludlow
2. the 1895 Benjamin Joseph Sheppard House
/ Clubs / Pubs
3. Zevely House Restaurant
4. The Old Fourth Street Filling Station
5. Michael's on Fifth - closed
6. Flashback Smoothies & Soda Shop
7. West End Cafe
8. Lighthouse Restaurant
13. Foothills Brewery
15. Christopher's New Global Cuisine
21. 411 Club
23. 420 Bistro - closed
24. Speakeasy Jazz Club
19. Embassy Suites 20.
22. Stevens Center for the Performing Arts
25. St. Paul's Episcopal
12. Grace Court, a charming historic park with gardens, gazebo, benches, and fountains. It is a very popular setting for outdoor weddings.
16. Within three or four blocks along Burke Street: Burke Street Pizza, The Black Bear Tavern, Burke Street Pub, and Gatsby's Pub,
26. The large Hanes Park is four blocks away at the end of Brookstown Ave. It has an athletic track, lighted tennis courts, and ball fields. Antique shops and restaurants are located on its edge. Both a YWCA and YMCA are one block from the park.